Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Human Geo

Today in human geo we reviewed the quiz, I did okay, I got just lower than a B. I made some  dumb mistakes. I wish I reviewed it more and then I would have gotten a better score. But its okay because I will do better next time and everyone slips up once and a while. My grade should still be a B so its fine. We continued the movie on the boys leaving Sudan. I thought they would be happy but I was very wrong because they feel that it is prison and they want to move back to Sudan ASAP. They don't get feed that much, more than in Sudan and their way to Kenya but not enough to be more happy. They also have big .  meetings to kill time. They don't know where there parents are so that is sad. It sounds like all they want is to move back to Sudan.



The End

No comments:

Post a Comment