Monday, September 24, 2012

Human Geo

Today in human geo, I took a test and it was fairly easy and understandable. It was very clear and that is something that not all tests have. I like how it was not on scan tron because I can not stand those. We also watched a video on how the people from Sudan were leaving their country. That was very sad. I could not believe how unhealthily they looked and they looked so sad and I felt it. I must have been the worst life experience they will ever encounter. They were drinking their own urine which is discussing but it was what they had to do to survive. They ate mud and they had to go through Sudan twice because they got kicked out of Ethiopia. They finally settled in Kenya which they now get fed and taken care of by the United Nations.   

No comments:

Post a Comment