Monday, September 17, 2012

Human Geo

Today in human geo, we learned about different rates that had to do with population. First thing I learned was that to keep the population the same, each woman has to have at least 2.1 kids on average. The USA's average is 2.0, just under what we need to be and I think that it is a good thing that we are just under the 2.1 standard. Another thing that I learned was the rate in Nigeria is 5.8. That's a lot of babies! I also learned that the USA has a population of over 300 million! That is a lot of people! Canada is one of the biggest counties in the world but it only has a 10th of our population. I also got to say that the voice you do is so funny! Anyway I also learned that Chad has a life expectancy of only 48.69 years. That is very sad but Monaco on the other hand has a life expectancy of 89 years! I am so jealous. We only have a expectancy in the 70's. That is not great.



The End

No comments:

Post a Comment