Monday, August 27, 2012

Ben Tasel                                    August 26 2012

I am very exicted about your human geogarphy class! I had a great summer and I am ready to go back to school. I am very eager to learn about the world and it's people and cultures. I have alwas been more interested in social studies related classes and topics. It's more exciting because the topics are debatable and you can have better interaction with everyone else. I like to talk. Ask any one of my old teachers, I talk to muck and I have been yelled at quite a bit because of it. So this class fits me well. I haave always been an average student in school and i want this to be a break out year. I want at least a B in this class and I will work very hard for it. I think that I can do it because this is a great school to do it at unlike my other schools. So I hope that this will be a great year and I look forward to being in your class.

No comments:

Post a Comment