Thursday, October 18, 2012

Human Geo

Today in Human Geo we learned about Muslim, Hinduism, and Buddhism and stink bugs. I would not have burned all of the stink bugs. It must have smelled so bad in there. Anyway I learned that Muslims pray 5 times a day and they always face toward Mecca. That is much different then what I do in life because I don't drop everything and prey. Then I learned that up until a few months ago women could not drive a car or any machinery in that matter. That is awful and other countries still do not let women have rights. Then we learned about Buddhism and that it is about peace of mind. You can be practicing Buddhism and Christianity at the same time because Buddhism lets you worship any god you want so that you can worship Jesus or if you are Muslim then Mohammed at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment